Skip to main content

To You

It's been four days and some hours and we've not said hi to each other, you're probably shaking your head now because I'm just stating the obvious.
I don't wanna call it boredom because that's not what it is but let's just say I'm not used to this. This game, this fight, this malice, this pride, this... whatever you wanna call it.
So far, I must commend us, we've done a great job by surviving without any form of communication and I must say, it says a lot about us but that's not why I'm here.
Lol, I know you're wondering already, why is she now here abi what's all this. Don't mind me, this is just me fooling around. Not pushing blames but I think you don't like making the first move in times like this, I'm speaking out of experience.
Well it's ok to be all chilled and wait for your partner to do the whole mind bearing, what's not okay is allowing whatever lies within you die slowly without letting the other person know.
On a norm, this would have been an "I miss you" note or an "I want you back note" but this is none of the two, this time I'm gonna let you call this note what you wanna.
Get straight to the point,you're probably screaming in your head but baby, I don't even know what the point of this note is or errrrr, okay, let's do it this way, we're gonna assume I felt like bearing my mind and this is the best way I felt I could.
But she hasn't even said anything yet abi is this one high ni *in your voice*, but no I wanted to say a lot then it ran But I'm probably still booting, lol.
I'm asking myself right now, why are you writing this pointless note, why, why, why and why but then maybe all I wanted to say was "hello".
This might have been very useful contrary to my opinion but either way, thank you for your time.

Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2ACA8612

Comments

Wale said…
Lol,sounds like a typical interaction these days they call it *playing by the rules* dont call so you dont look desperate or easy blah blah,and the other person is just being difficult... i say "Say what you need to say "

Popular posts from this blog

Who Says There Are No Pervs In Church?

Dear OTTH readers, how are we? I spent my weekend resting and going through dorisaniunoh.blogspot.com, you know as a writer, one shouldn't depend on themselves, so every now and then, I go through other blogs because not only do I learn a lot from them, they also inspire me to write something. I love reading from Doris' blog because like me, she writes real life stuff, something I could actually relate to not how Davido got robbed and the likes. I've been meaning to write about this in a while but procrastination won't let me but today I have bound the spirit hence here it is. I'm certain we all know who a perv is but just incase we don't, perv is the shortform for the word "pervert" and it refers to someone who's sexually obsessed according to Google and that's about what it means so I guess we all get the picture and we'd understand better as we proceed. I've always thought pastors would at least act like pastors no matter the tempt...

Na From Clap, Dance Dey Start

Good morning my loves, welcome to 2016. This is our first post this year so I’m supposed to be very excited but the issue I want to discuss is not one that gives room for such excitement. Of course, I’m excited that you can read this right now, that you came all the way from 2015 into 2016. It wasn’t an easy trip but we’re all here finally. Thank you so much for your love. Now to the business of the day. In a world of women and men, yes I put women first because I’m a woman just in case you were wondering why or maybe you didn’t even notice, the fate of a woman depends on the woman not the man and this is no merlin line. I’m really hurt right now and I’m too hurt to not speak up. I’m not a romantic person for reasons I don’t know but for some reason I’m grateful for it. I’m saying this because I’ve seen what people call love in action and it makes me wonder if it really is love. I’m not going to dispute the fact that I’ve also made my mistakes, I mean, we all have our stupid moments ...

The Hustle Of Many Colors

We are all "hustlers" before we become "chillers" whether we want to admit it or not. Some of us are in the corporate world, some on the streets, some in market places and some are in places I can't name. Some of us are dressed in suits, some in rags, some are dressed casually while some are dressed in clothes I can't even classify under any of the aforementioned categories. When I see people put up pictures saying "Lord bless my hustle" or "Oluwa bless my hustle", I just say 'amen' on behalf of whoever put up the picture. I'm very emotional right now because I've seen hustle at its peak. I remember entering a bus somewhere, I was the only passenger in the bus. The conductor did everything possible to get more passengers but all his efforts proved abortive. The driver then said "sorry aunty, we no dey go, we no see passenger" and I had to go with another bus. I could see the disappointment on his face, I wished...