Skip to main content

Seduction by Ajibola Abidemi, the concluding part

She held my hand in one of hers, while running her other through my hair. Whenever I did something she liked, she would give a sensational sound of pleasure. She was moaning, so loud I told her that she had to be quieter. A few seconds later, she moaned again. I started to finger her and I could immediately feel that she was wet. The deeper I went, the wetter and louder she got.
I looked up and said, "what did I just tell you?" She sat up, grabbed my face with both of her hands and kissed me. Our noses were pressed against each other with the same magnetic pull like before..
She gave me one slow passionate kiss and said, "fuck me".
I rubbed the head of my cock against her clit trying to find my way into her pussy. She was so tight that I had trouble adjusting and pushing in. She grabbed the comforter, closing her eyes and said "fuck me".
Suddenly the so-called "Never expect power supply" NEPA did it again.
"Oh no they took the light" I said still on top of her.  I could feel her body starting to move slowly then she wrapped her forearms around my lower back and started thrusting harder trying to help me push inside of her. I pulled back, then slowly thrust all the way inside of her again but still not getting it. Then again. And once more; this time I try harder. I could feel her ass quivering, a vibrating sensation was running down her backside to her thighs. "Push harder she insisted. She put her face down into the pillow so she can let out a scream that would have woken up everyone in the neighborhood.
"Are you a virgin"? I asked. as her hair fell along the side of my face she confidently, but quietly uttered, "Yes, but I told you I wasn't a fucking kid".
She got off, laid on top of me and took off her shirt. Her hair was a frazzled mess, but I loved it. She took my hand and deep it inside of her, saying " finger me harder". I started fingering her again, but this time harder and deeper. I could feel in her moaning the sound of pain and sensation at the same time, after some time i felt a liquid like stuff running down my hand. I took a glance at it and saw blood, which made me took a pause. I look scared then She grabbed my cock and put me inside of her. She slowly rocked back and forth, touching herself the whole time. Between the sight of her tits bouncing and her caressing them.

She sat up, swung her hair back and massaged her neck with her eyes closed. she ran her fingers through her hair, then continued to her chest. she squeezed her breasts and then bent down to kiss me.
When i went all the way inside of her, her eyes shot open and her pupils dilated. "OH M-," i covered her mouth with my hand, quickly. i pulled back again, then push slowly and deep inside of her. "I'M CU-," I threw my hand over her mouth again. her hands on my back, but as she started to cum she was scratching me,. showing me the pain and sensation she was feeling and didn't realize how hard she was gripping me. i grimaced for a second, and then absorbed the pain. so I didn't  want anyone in the neighbourhood to notice. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cover your mouth like that", i muttered. Again, she grabbed my face kissed me and whispered, your turn.
This time around she kissed me all over my body, I could feel her soft warm lips. She seduced me with her touch and moaning, I knew I won't last much longer, my hands firmly grasping her behind. "I'm going to cum," I groaned in between moans. "me too," she replied. "Cum all over me," she whispered, while nibbling on my ear.
She got off and laid down beside me afterwards. she was starting to fall asleep on my chest, which was when I realised that it wasn't the best idea for me to spend the night. she was still awake, but visibly exhausted. "I'm fine with you spending the night but if you insist you want to go home "No problem, tomorrow," she said smiling. I got out of the cushion and started putting my clothes back on. She turned her head towards me and we kissed goodnight.

The next morning we saw each other from afar in the classroom, after that moment with her and we loosing our virginity didn't really know about her but for me I had a different understanding of ladies.
They were midnight seducing goddesses who had their way with my innocents, with a little help from a liquor in the beam of my glass they put me to sleep and woke up my african rod just to take my virginity over and over again, am I possessed with sex, how about that innocent boy of then, they stole it! My friend says I should be proud I was violated by hot chicks and at last I had sex but where's the fun in that if i can still feel the quilt inside me?

Back to school monday and my dear reader I don't care about your fond memory of school I won't talk about school... Why?(Even if you didn't ask that you are still gonna read it) Corruption Yes!
After school was school no fights but something did happen! I'm not talking about the gruelling walk on my way from school under the unforgiving hot city sun thinking of my way out of this hell hole of sex with drunken masters with broken hearth and healthy red label bottles, always Campus student "Olodo" with no lead but hunger for the next fix!

I was lost in my mind when I saw her... My God!!! Know let me tell you something about the word beauty... You see I think God himself crafted and came up with the word when he creating her... beauty of a queen, I don't know why but my knees felt somehow when she looked at me and I could swear I saw an angel when she smiled.
It is well with my soul.

"Hi! I'm name is Abidemi, I've never done this before but I think you are my soul mate" she replied with "hehn"
Please let me finish... I know you don't know me I don't know you either but there's something about you, your presence, Swag, Sweet Potato look! my orente, omo to shan! Can you believe; you are the sugar in my tea, the butter in my bread, my "Ololufe, ife mi"!.
She smiled and said hey whatever, hmmmm the sugar in your tea!?
(I'm curious why do you girls like to say 'hey whatever' under certain circumstances? Don't answer that!) I hit the spot she was all (ladies if what I said wouldn't tickle your fancy it doesn't concern you!) I really fell for this chick and I could swear her eyes told the same story!

Bloomed at last! Yes that guy who was afraid of women, the over grown virgin just got himself a sweet omoge! African Queen catalog, and she wasn't even that beautiful facially but she was all I needed and all mine! She looked familiar though, yeah I think i was her at Effizy party during the weekend. Yes ke... Weren't you at my friend's party this past weekend? She looked at me with glimpse and said ye.. yee.. Yes I was, and I did see you...

Its a small campus you know I brushed it off, we exchanged digits and went on our way. WizBoy my friend was behind me... He caught up and asked if I knew that girl, I told him she was my love, he smiled and said that chick was with the chicks that raped me, hell she is the one who did me first... She is the one who poisoned my drink he saw them do it but he didn't know it was my glass...
I don't buy it!


Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2ACA8612


Comments

Unknown said…
So she wasn't a virgin?
Apparently, she lied for some reason we don't know

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb