Skip to main content

Seduction by Ajibola Abidemi

The girl I had crush on,  two of us were in the same room as I was teaching her GNS102 since BIMPE my classmate asked me to explain a topic to her.
She was skinny and even as a guy I could tell she had her eyebrows professionally done. Her hair was more dirty blonde than natural blonde which meshed beautifully with her olive light-coloured skin.
The story begins......
As we approached each other trying to explain to her the difficult part our eyes were locked as if there was a magnetic pull between the two of us. Her hands were so soft and gentil anytime she touched me to give me a notice that I was moving too fast on the topic
Hmmmmm.....=-$ ;;) (<B.<B)
Damnnnn she's too sexy was what was going through my mind
She moved closer and closer to me with her glowing hazel eyes. For a 19 year old girl, she knew exactly what she was doing. Whether or not she was even aware that she was biting her lip while looking into my eyes, she knew why she was doing this and she was smiling at me to get a reaction.
"I'm not a fucking kid" she snapped, her tone suggested that she wasn't a kid so I should go straight to the point and stop explain too deep.
She glared at me through the corner of her eyes, keeping her head straight, but didn't say anything. I suppose she was expecting me to complain.
Suddenly she stood up and said she wanted to take a bath, I knew I couldn't say no because it was her place. After waiting for some minutes, she came back saying 'hope you're not offended'.
I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra under her T-shirt, but I tried not to look.
For one she was my classmate; secondly, the last thing I needed was for her to catch me checking her out.
"You don't know anything about me," she said softer and sexier. At that moment, she reached her hand behind her back and locked the door....
She locked the door. She walked towards me. I was right in front of her with nowhere to go. "Look at me she demanded. "OK" I obliged said it with no choice. She moved closer and placed her boobs on top of my shoulder, pinning me between the sofa and her body
"Do I look like a fucking kid to you?" She said, squinting her eyes.
I stared back into her eyes my heart pounding inside my chest, analysing her body top-to-bottom with the side of my eyes and looked back at her, said bluntly, "NO"
"Good..... Kiss me."
I hesitated. I didn't know if this was a trap or she was serious. "Are you screwing with me"? I said
**Looking Confused**
She chuckled, "who's the kid, now? Then started to turn
I looked embarrassed 😨
Then I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me, her palms were pressed against the top on my shoulder pinning me to the sofa again
We looked at each other for a second before our lips locked
She put her hands on my chest and the other around my neck while I placed my right hands on the small of her back
As we continued to kiss, I started to arouse
I could taste the flavour of her wetlips
She lowered her hands to my manhood, squeezed and pressed it, her groin against mine.
She kissed my neck, working her way down my chest
As she got lower, she gripped the sack of my scrotum
She gripped my briefs with both hands, slowly sliding them down my legs
Once my pants were down, she stood back up and kissed me again, only this time. My cock was grasped firmly in her hand without the disturbance of my short
"Do you want me to suck it" she whispered in my ear making a tongue contact with them
"Oh my God, yes," I said with excitement
She got down on her knees and looked up at me as she put me inside of her mouth.
I was thinking of the consequence of what I was doing **she is my classmate 'jeez'**
Then my head was thrown back in pleasure
Now my palms were against her hair holding her head firmly
Doing everything I could to hold on. She was slow, passionate; I could feel her moist tongue gliding along the bottom of my cock
She tried deep throating me, but gagged just before the base.
On her way back, her lips slid along the head of my dick before she gave it one last lick.
I lifted her up from her knees. "Your turn," I breathed against her mouth as she laid toward the sofa
She crossed her arms to remove her shirt. I placed my hands on her breast
She said again your turn
"No not yet." I cupped the back of her neck and kissed her while she continued stroking me
I laid her down properly on the bed and started to remove her skirt, which is when I realized that she wasn't wearing a pant
I gripped her thigh and went lower in position to suck her and then she stopped me. "You don't have to," she said.
I've never had sex before or ever done this before, Aside from the fact that I actually enjoyed going down on a girl but was also seduced
"Are you nervous?" She smiled, looking back up at her
I was dumbfounded, didn't know what to say. She bit her lips and told me "just lay back, close your eyes and relax." I laid down back on the sofa with my eyes closed.
"Now just enjoy yourself" she said
I could feel from her body language that she was seducing me with tender kisses...

To be continued...

Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2ACA8612

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Says There Are No Pervs In Church?

Dear OTTH readers, how are we? I spent my weekend resting and going through dorisaniunoh.blogspot.com, you know as a writer, one shouldn't depend on themselves, so every now and then, I go through other blogs because not only do I learn a lot from them, they also inspire me to write something. I love reading from Doris' blog because like me, she writes real life stuff, something I could actually relate to not how Davido got robbed and the likes. I've been meaning to write about this in a while but procrastination won't let me but today I have bound the spirit hence here it is. I'm certain we all know who a perv is but just incase we don't, perv is the shortform for the word "pervert" and it refers to someone who's sexually obsessed according to Google and that's about what it means so I guess we all get the picture and we'd understand better as we proceed. I've always thought pastors would at least act like pastors no matter the tempt...

Na From Clap, Dance Dey Start

Good morning my loves, welcome to 2016. This is our first post this year so I’m supposed to be very excited but the issue I want to discuss is not one that gives room for such excitement. Of course, I’m excited that you can read this right now, that you came all the way from 2015 into 2016. It wasn’t an easy trip but we’re all here finally. Thank you so much for your love. Now to the business of the day. In a world of women and men, yes I put women first because I’m a woman just in case you were wondering why or maybe you didn’t even notice, the fate of a woman depends on the woman not the man and this is no merlin line. I’m really hurt right now and I’m too hurt to not speak up. I’m not a romantic person for reasons I don’t know but for some reason I’m grateful for it. I’m saying this because I’ve seen what people call love in action and it makes me wonder if it really is love. I’m not going to dispute the fact that I’ve also made my mistakes, I mean, we all have our stupid moments ...

The Hustle Of Many Colors

We are all "hustlers" before we become "chillers" whether we want to admit it or not. Some of us are in the corporate world, some on the streets, some in market places and some are in places I can't name. Some of us are dressed in suits, some in rags, some are dressed casually while some are dressed in clothes I can't even classify under any of the aforementioned categories. When I see people put up pictures saying "Lord bless my hustle" or "Oluwa bless my hustle", I just say 'amen' on behalf of whoever put up the picture. I'm very emotional right now because I've seen hustle at its peak. I remember entering a bus somewhere, I was the only passenger in the bus. The conductor did everything possible to get more passengers but all his efforts proved abortive. The driver then said "sorry aunty, we no dey go, we no see passenger" and I had to go with another bus. I could see the disappointment on his face, I wished...