Skip to main content

Seduction by Ajibola Abidemi

The girl I had crush on,  two of us were in the same room as I was teaching her GNS102 since BIMPE my classmate asked me to explain a topic to her.
She was skinny and even as a guy I could tell she had her eyebrows professionally done. Her hair was more dirty blonde than natural blonde which meshed beautifully with her olive light-coloured skin.
The story begins......
As we approached each other trying to explain to her the difficult part our eyes were locked as if there was a magnetic pull between the two of us. Her hands were so soft and gentil anytime she touched me to give me a notice that I was moving too fast on the topic
Hmmmmm.....=-$ ;;) (<B.<B)
Damnnnn she's too sexy was what was going through my mind
She moved closer and closer to me with her glowing hazel eyes. For a 19 year old girl, she knew exactly what she was doing. Whether or not she was even aware that she was biting her lip while looking into my eyes, she knew why she was doing this and she was smiling at me to get a reaction.
"I'm not a fucking kid" she snapped, her tone suggested that she wasn't a kid so I should go straight to the point and stop explain too deep.
She glared at me through the corner of her eyes, keeping her head straight, but didn't say anything. I suppose she was expecting me to complain.
Suddenly she stood up and said she wanted to take a bath, I knew I couldn't say no because it was her place. After waiting for some minutes, she came back saying 'hope you're not offended'.
I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra under her T-shirt, but I tried not to look.
For one she was my classmate; secondly, the last thing I needed was for her to catch me checking her out.
"You don't know anything about me," she said softer and sexier. At that moment, she reached her hand behind her back and locked the door....
She locked the door. She walked towards me. I was right in front of her with nowhere to go. "Look at me she demanded. "OK" I obliged said it with no choice. She moved closer and placed her boobs on top of my shoulder, pinning me between the sofa and her body
"Do I look like a fucking kid to you?" She said, squinting her eyes.
I stared back into her eyes my heart pounding inside my chest, analysing her body top-to-bottom with the side of my eyes and looked back at her, said bluntly, "NO"
"Good..... Kiss me."
I hesitated. I didn't know if this was a trap or she was serious. "Are you screwing with me"? I said
**Looking Confused**
She chuckled, "who's the kid, now? Then started to turn
I looked embarrassed 😨
Then I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me, her palms were pressed against the top on my shoulder pinning me to the sofa again
We looked at each other for a second before our lips locked
She put her hands on my chest and the other around my neck while I placed my right hands on the small of her back
As we continued to kiss, I started to arouse
I could taste the flavour of her wetlips
She lowered her hands to my manhood, squeezed and pressed it, her groin against mine.
She kissed my neck, working her way down my chest
As she got lower, she gripped the sack of my scrotum
She gripped my briefs with both hands, slowly sliding them down my legs
Once my pants were down, she stood back up and kissed me again, only this time. My cock was grasped firmly in her hand without the disturbance of my short
"Do you want me to suck it" she whispered in my ear making a tongue contact with them
"Oh my God, yes," I said with excitement
She got down on her knees and looked up at me as she put me inside of her mouth.
I was thinking of the consequence of what I was doing **she is my classmate 'jeez'**
Then my head was thrown back in pleasure
Now my palms were against her hair holding her head firmly
Doing everything I could to hold on. She was slow, passionate; I could feel her moist tongue gliding along the bottom of my cock
She tried deep throating me, but gagged just before the base.
On her way back, her lips slid along the head of my dick before she gave it one last lick.
I lifted her up from her knees. "Your turn," I breathed against her mouth as she laid toward the sofa
She crossed her arms to remove her shirt. I placed my hands on her breast
She said again your turn
"No not yet." I cupped the back of her neck and kissed her while she continued stroking me
I laid her down properly on the bed and started to remove her skirt, which is when I realized that she wasn't wearing a pant
I gripped her thigh and went lower in position to suck her and then she stopped me. "You don't have to," she said.
I've never had sex before or ever done this before, Aside from the fact that I actually enjoyed going down on a girl but was also seduced
"Are you nervous?" She smiled, looking back up at her
I was dumbfounded, didn't know what to say. She bit her lips and told me "just lay back, close your eyes and relax." I laid down back on the sofa with my eyes closed.
"Now just enjoy yourself" she said
I could feel from her body language that she was seducing me with tender kisses...

To be continued...

Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2ACA8612

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb