Skip to main content

The Curve - Episode One

She didn't make any effort to turn the car around until I opened the gate; apparently that was what she was waiting for. She left without kissing me goodbye which was the norm though I wasn't even expecting it because I got caught again just like the last time but this time, I turned it upside down, I made it seem like her fault. I don't know if it worked but I just hope the goodbye kiss is the only thing she would deprive me of getting today because I had intentions of making it up to her later tonight and I guess you know the outcome of that (shhhh, don't tell her, a man has to do what he has to do).

As soon as I settled in, I called my Secretary, Ronke to bring home some files so I could work on them but I had more in mind. It wasn't new to Ronke though as it was something we did from time to time. At work, at conferences and it even gets better when we had to travel out of the state, we go all the way undisturbed and Jane understands if she's unable to reach me. She would assume it was a network issue but now that she caught me flirting for the second time, even if it was just via chats, I doubt if she would trust me again but again, I knew my wife and how to handle her.

Ronke didn't take her time to get to the house and from the way I sounded over the phone, I suspected that she knew we would have privacy because she didn't wear her jacket this time. She held it in her hand and her very attractive cleavage called out to me. Ronke knew exactly how to turn me on unlike Jane. Jane used to know how to before we got married but I don't know what changed; these days a good morning and a goodbye kiss is all the romance we have (on the days we have). The only time I get to see her nude is when she bathes in front of me and when I try to touch her, she tells me it's been a long day and all she wanted was rest, nothing more, nothing less.
 
I talked to her several times about it and she promised to change. The only change I saw was usually for the first two weeks after the complaint. We would have sex like never before, anywhere, anytime, in the kitchen, on the couch, in the bath, in the car and then back to zero mode. It seemed she wanted me to always let her know how much I wanted her in words before she could let me have my way. It was too much work for me and I wasn’t always ready for that kind of work just to have sex with my wife. Jane knew this and she never stopped giving me a hard time sexually.

The good thing was that in times like that, I had Ronke who always wished she could have me to herself. I loved my wife though but if she wouldn’t give me what I wanted, then someone else had to do it. Ronke was working on the files while I thought about all these. I was beginning to have re-think regarding my actions with her but then I saw those thighs, Lordy Lord! And the cleavage too and I was already doing her even without her realizing it. *tap tap* that was her hand on my lap, “what are you thinking about?” to which I responded with an ‘i-want-you smile’ accompanied by a “nothing”. She then turned around to keep doing whatever she was doing but I knew Ronke too well to know that it was only a trap because she knew how much I loved her a**. Without thinking twice, I grabbed her and bent her over my favourite couch in the living room and had the best time of my life. She faced me and pushed me onto the long couch and rode me like a horse while I fondled her boobs and I could sense that she had the best time of her life because as far as I was concerned, I was in heaven. Only Ronke made me feel this way lately.

What I felt for Ronke was something I really couldn’t place, she was a good secretary though but I really didn’t trust her enough to invest in our relationship. She was too attractive to be faithful and very flirtatious too. She had secured for my company several contracts through this skill of hers and she was too sexy to not be tasted by someone in my position. I’m a very good looking guy, I know this because I see ladies stare at me at work and even off work. I could sense that they wanted me but I wasn’t interested because I had everything I needed in Jane. That was before Jane started with her new attitude. She wasn’t always like this, she used to be very sensitive, caring, romantic and sexy. Ever since we lost our baby at birth, she has refused to forgive herself as if it were her fault. She kept saying “if only I had eaten more fruits”, “if only I had slept more”, “if only I had exercised more” “if only,if only………”. I understood at first but later it became infuriating but I never reacted like it. I remember one time when we were making love and she just paused then said “Kunle, what if I had prayed more? Would he have died?”
I couldn’t continue anymore with the action, I just held her in my arms while she cried like a baby then I said “Jane, it wasn’t your fault, what has happened has happened. We’re both alive enough to make another baby”. She said “Kunle, what if……………” I interrupted her sentence with a kiss and more kisses until we got back in the mood again. She continued being sober for about some months more until she just went blank. She no longer cares about her looks or nothing talk-less of me, her husband. All she does is cook and even the cooking is so different from her normal style. Everything is so different and it hurts because she doesn’t even care.

My mind drifts far every now and then, even the sexy body of Ronke as she laid on my chest didn’t stop my mind from drifting. It was almost 6pm, Jane was going to be home soon and I had to find a way to ‘discharge’ Ronke. I woke her up with a kiss and we had another session of hot romance, hotter than the first. Ronke had given me enough sex to last the night but it didn’t mean I wasn’t going to try my luck with Jane, after all she’s my wife and I’m entitled to sex from her. Ronke hadn’t gone for up to ten minutes when Jane came back. She was looking the same way she left-dull, unhappy, rough, just name it. As soon as she came down from the car, she hugged me so tight I began to wonder what was going on. She held me for a very long time, when she eventually detached herself from me; she said “Kunle, I love you”.

I went blank, it seemed like a dream. When I figured it wasn’t a dream, I responded by telling her how much I loved her and how much I missed her former self. She cried and cried saying she misses it too but she didn’t know what to do. I told her “Baby, just be Jane again and we’re fine”. We went inside and laid on the bed, she rested on my chest. My face was beaming with smiles even though she wasn’t looking but I was very happy that she was happy, that she was becoming Jane again. I didn’t even want to make love to her; I just wanted to lay there with her forever. Surprisingly, she raised her head up and kissed me, I kissed her too and we began kissing deeply. She took off my shirt, something she hadn’t done in a long time. She was going to pull down my trouser when we heard “one two three, one two three drink, one two three drink………” that was Jane’s ringtone, Chandelier by Sia. The phone was by the bedside so she took a quick glance at it and proceeded to continue but the caller didn’t relent as the person called back almost immediately we were going to resume our action. This time she was getting undressed so I took the phone and said “Baby, just receive the call, it might be important”. As I passed the phone to her, I took a quick glance at the caller’s name. It was Cole. Cole, my best-friend.


Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2BC07AB1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb