Skip to main content

The Curve - Episode Two

If you've not read the first part of the curve, click here to read because you have some catching up to do. Now that you've read it, let's continue.

The look in his eyes could shred me into a thousand pieces, Cole wasn't just his best friend, he was the man who popped my cherry during my department's field trip years ago. We weren't attending same university, but our schools had agreed to collaborate for the field trip at the time. Cole is one of the smoothest men in the world. Curly hair, erotic laughter, crisp outfits, a caring spirit and an intelligent mind to accompany all these. He was all these and more.

Though I was married to Kunle, Cole was still the best I ever had but then he had to travel to France to be with his parents and siblings that had been there for a while. We tried to make it work but it just wasn’t working due to the distance between us and a lot other things I’d rather not mention. Kunle came along not long after Cole travelled. He became my best-friend and before I knew it, I fell in love forgetting about Cole gradually. Cole and I still kept in touch so he knew everything that was going on. Kunle and Cole also kept in touch. Kunle knew everything that happened between Cole and I since Cole was his best friend. Cole approved of our relationship so there were no issues.

I loved Kunle or should I say I still do? Yes I think I love him because I get jealous and infuriated every time he cheats, I wouldn’t feel that way if I had no love for him at all. What Kunle didn’t know was that a part of me died every time he cheated and it made me hate his touch no matter how much I craved it. I just couldn’t imagine sleeping with someone who sleeps with other people not even minding my feelings. I know I might be difficult sometimes but Kunle knew exactly how I was before he decided that I was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. I didn’t expect him to do that to me.

My baby made me even sadder than I was, my precious baby. After months of precautionary living, months of ante-natal treatment, months of shopping for baby clothes, months of pain, mixed feelings, joy, can I ever mention it all? He just had to die. I thought he was going to be the perfect distraction I needed from my cheating husband but he just had to die. Kunle’s reaction towards it didn’t even make it any better; he acted like it was one of those things. We lost a baby and you can equate it to losing money? It doesn’t even relate. I still loved Kunle and could love him even more if he decided to make me the only woman in his life he would be sleeping with.

He loves me no doubt but I needed more. A lot more. Kunle thinks I’m ignorant of his sexual activities with other ladies. This morning, I caught him chatting with someone called Grace and I’ve noticed this for quite some time but I decided to keep mum about it. I knew about his secretary from the very first day he 'had' her but the pain of my son’s death didn’t make me bring it up. I had his office monitored with my camera I placed there; I also have our living room and bedroom all camera-d up so every day I came back from work or anywhere, I get them and watch them. The videos amaze me. The kind of things my husband practices with her though, I can’t remember the last time he did that with me.
This is why I don’t let him touch me most times because every time he tries to, all I see in my head are the videos, the videos of his sexual activities with his sexy secretary. I know I should hate her but it doesn’t mean I won’t admit that she’s sexy. I’m sexy too, I know this because I hear it a lot, I see it and also because I used to be a runway model but there’s always someone sexier, yeah? You just have to be satisfied with the one you have. The same way I’ve been and still am satisfied with the Kunle I have but he just wouldn’t be satisfied and I have to make him pay for it. I’ve not decided on how to yet.

Cole had just come into the country last night and I couldn’t just wait to see him. The big-head has refused to get married; he thinks marriage is a waste of time. I don’t blame him; my story is enough to make someone dislike the idea of marriage. As soon as I got to Cole’s hotel room, he opened the door and saw me looking like a woman who had just lost her husband. He held me tight for about ten minutes then kissed me and kissed me again. I looked at him questionably; he ignored “the look” and kissed me still. I didn’t want him to stop but I couldn’t believe that he still had a hold on me. I thought I was over him but I wasn’t obviously. He took me into the bathroom and kept kissing me still while stroking my boobs with one hand. Gawd! I had not felt like that in a long time, Cole knew how to do it and not just how to do it, he knew how to do it right just like old times. We got into the warm-watered bath tub; he sucked my boobs in such a way that made me forget my troubles for a second. He went ‘down’ on me and gave me the best ‘head’ I’ve had in long time.

I was already someplace I didn’t want to leave from the way Cole touched every part of my body like they were gold. I felt like a woman for the first time in months. As if the sensation wasn’t enough already, he entered into me and awakened something in me. He thrusted slowly, slowly, slowly then fast, fast, fast, fast………….he turned me around, grabbed my a**, and I was soaring with excitement, I also went back and forth to make it even more exciting. When I felt he was going to ‘cum’, I turned him around and took him on a long ride, he was shocked, he didn’t know I still had it in me. He moaned and held my waist while I rode on till he finally came.

I laid on his chest, reality dawned on me. I remembered who I was going back to and how much pain he had caused me, the videos I recorded, the baby……I cried. I wished this moment of peace or so I thought would never end, how I lied. Cole encouraged me to forget everything bad that has happened and try to remember why I fell in love with Kunle in the first place. He also instructed me to destroy the cameras, he felt there was no need having his activities monitored. He believed I'd have more rest of mind without all that.

Going back home wasn't an easy task. I just had to because I didn't want to start sleeping out without concrete grounds, besides, if I would, it wouldn't be because of Cole. I know he wanted me too but then, it's too late since I was married to his best-friend. Kunle didn't know Cole was around because it was supposed to be a surprise, I'm sure this wasn't the kind of surprise Cole had in mind. Still staring at me while I stared back in innocence, he finally found the courage to utter the words, "Jane, have you been seeing Cole?" to which I replied "Kunle, I'd like to be alone". I walked away slowly secretly hoping he won't persist and surprisingly he didn't, he just got dressed and left the house. Now I had to tell the truth or figure out a plan B. God help me.


Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2BC07AB1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb