Skip to main content

The Diary Of A Loner - The Unfinished Sexcapade

Our favorite series is here again, the last we read was "moment of truth" and I hope you liked it. If you've not read it at all, you can click here to read so you can understand this episode. By all means, enjoy!

“Maybe I should stay a while till it stops, I would try calling my neighbour to help me pack my clothes, I pray he’s around sha” I said feeling that she really wanted me to stay. “That would be great, at least I won’t be bored” she said. We sat on the couch and began to watch her favourite series “two broke girls”. I wasn’t into that kind of movie though, I preferred one with more action like prison break but I didn’t mind watching. I began to find it interesting until I slept off. I woke up and found her still watching, first thing I checked was my wristwatch and I discovered it was 10:30pm. I couldn’t believe my eyes but I kept calm. I was a guy and besides, I was a night crawler but I found it unnecessary staying that late at her place. Remember, I was willing to take it slow and I was willing to make conscious efforts towards achieving that. I liked her genuinely and I didn’t want to ruin the opportunity she’s given me.

“Sewa” I called out, “Hey, you’re awake finally, you really needed the rest” she said. “Why didn’t you wake me up when it was getting late?” I asked accusingly, "I didn't want to wake you, you slept so deeply and even snored loudly" she said laughing. "I don't snore" I said seriously. "Next time, I would record it ehn so you can believe" she said. Next time? Did she just say next time? Hmmmmm, I was speechless. I didn't want to make a statement that would spoil the mood. "Shit, I forgot to call my neighbor" I thought aloud. "Ohh true, you can call him now and tell him to keep them for you since you're not going home tonight anymore" She said confidently. "I'm not going home tonight?" I asked to be sure I heard right, "Are you?" she asked again trying to prove that she wasn't the only one who wanted me to sleep over, I wanted it too. "Ok ma'am, your wish is my command" I said surrendering to her highness.

"Harry how far na?" I asked the voice on the other end, "Guy I dey o, why you dey call me this kain time, you dey house?" he asked. "No I no dey house o, I dey somewhere, I been wan tell you say make you help me pack my clothes and keep them for your side till tomorrow so when I come, I go take am" I said. "Ehen, guy you don forget your boy go flex abi, e no good o, I don pack the cloth since sef, I even wear that your blue shirt out go see Linda, I tell you say I dey go see am today na" he said. "Guy no dey play that kind play with me, how you go wear my shirt go see babe, Wetin concine me concine your babe na, and you know how much I buy that shirt, I no dey like that kind thing" I said in "para-mode", I could see Sewa laughing at her series so I was glad she wasn't listening. The idiot had worn my 45,000 naira shirt to a road side restaurant. "Guy no dey vex joor, no be just shirt, I fit even pay you the money sef if to say my container don land" he said sarcastically, "Anyhow sha, I don pack am, make you enjoy and come gimme gist tomorrow o, you know say I dey like gist well well" he continued. "Abegi, e don do, thank you, goodnight" I concluded and ended the call feeling slightly relieved that my clothes were dry but furious that he wore my shirt.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, “Wrong? How?” I re-asked not realising that I had begun to look angry. “Your expression, did something bad happen?” Sewa asked, feeling concerned. "Don't mind that idiot I call my neighbor, he's been wearing my clothes without permission and he can't even maintain them" I said, allowing myself to vent. "Awww, look at that face, so innocent" she said, making fun of me. "Come here" she continued, I went to sit close to her like a pet. She hugged me, put my head on her lap while she continued watching her series. "Let me know when you're hungry" she said, "Okay mummy" I replied. I tried concentrating on the series but I couldn't get my mind off the amazing body or amazing lap I was laying on.


I could feel her breasts directly behind my head and I couldn't prevent the urge to feel them. I wasn't going to push it if it turned out the other way around. I was going to suppress it for a while but I wasn't sure it was going to be successful to suppress it for long. I could feel her nipples since she already changed into her night-gown, though all covered but sexy still. You know how a sexy person is still sexy no matter what they wear, that's how it was with her. "Mummy" I called out in a sarcastic-romantic way, secretly hoping she would play along to the little game I was about to start. "Yes son" she replied. I was practically jumping up in my mind, hoping it'd keep working out. "I want something" I said, "What is it baby?" she asked. I pointed towards her chest region. "Naughty boy, just let me pity you" she said. Pity me ke? If this was pity, I want to be pitied forever, I thought. I was glad she didn’t flare up, that’s a matured woman right there. Call me a perv but some women don’t beat around the bush and those are the ones we love most unlike the ones who want it but will first form first so they won’t appear cheap. Truth is, whether you give it up on the first day or the next five years, someone who would respect you would respect you and one who would not still wouldn’t. I was still thinking about all this when I felt some kind of movement behind me. That was her unbuttoning her shirt.

She unbuttoned the upper part of her nightie and left me to devour. She displayed one of the most beautiful set of twins I had seen in a long time. I slowly massaged them. If I was speaking to them, I'd be saying something like "Don't worry, I'm a gentleman and I'd be gentle". I kissed them and went ahead to suck them. She moaned slowly, she liked what I was doing to her, I liked that she liked it. I continued, I was hard already and I knew it was going to get harder as she found a way to loosen my belt and slipped her hand into my trouser stroking my 'John' (no offence to anyone named John reading this). We had changed position already. I stood up and asked "Are you cool with this?" to which she replied by dragging me close to her, turned around and sat on my lap. That was the kind of response I liked. Don’t blame me, if you were in my shoes, you would know the feeling. Boobs still bare, she kissed me like no one had in a while, it was crazy, really crazy.

I took off her nightie and began to roam my hands all over her, I could feel her trembling. She seemed to have been starved from some "good good" and I was going to do my best to correct that. She went ahead to take off my trouser and shorts. I smelled some great head and I wasn't proved otherwise. She did some stroking, kissed ‘John’ round and round then went ahead to mouth it. I was practically gone, to wherever people who felt the way I did went. My fluctuating girlfriend at the time didn't like giving 'head' but she liked receiving, it wasn't her 'thing'. I had almost forgotten about the incredible sexual excitement that came with it. Sewa brought it back. She brought it back. Okay, I just 'came', only Sewa could make me 'cum' with 'head'. No one had attained that height with me but she proved me wrong, if I thought I was bad, then she was 'badder'.

I was going to repay the favor, I just had to though she didn't ask. I laid her incredibly sexy body on the couch and started all over. I kissed her ears slowly and she liked them from her body response. I went over to her boobs where I repeated the same thing I did earlier, just in a different position, then went down to her clitoris, I had fun there and I got her begging me not to stop. Not by clear words of course, gibberish was the official language in times like that, everyone understood it by default as long as they were on the same page. To even speak gibberish, you had to be on the same page with the one who made you speak it. I slid in one finger, then two, then three and got her "high" on me. I was going to slide into her when she suddenly, as if realising we were about to commit a grave offence said "STOP" and it was a command.

I was almost going to apologise for my bad behaviour when she stood up to get something. I watched how she carried "all that body" sexy-ly to the room to get whatever. I watched her climb the stairs leading to the bedrooms but I didn't know the exact one she was walking towards as she was already out of my reach. Five minutes passed, ten, fifteen, twenty...I got tired waiting but I didn't think going to check her upstairs was a great idea. I kept waiting. Sewa wasn't out. I was worried and curious at the same time. Why did she ask me to stop? What did it have to do with what she went to get? Why was she taking so long? Those were the questions on my mind as I slowly proceeded towards dreamland.



Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Instagram - @i_am_phleg
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2BC07AB1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb