Skip to main content

The Diary Of A Loner - My Landlord's Daughter

I guess we've all read "the unfinished sexcapade", Oh you've not done that yet? Then you should click here to do so because you don't want to miss out on any of the episodes. Now that you've read it, kindly enjoy as we continue from where we stopped.

“Wake up, wake up” She said as she tapped me on my arm repeatedly until I was fully awake. “Hey what’s up, good morning, what happened last night?” I asked at the same time. “It doesn’t matter now, all that matters is, you need to leave” she said. “I need to leave? Why?” I asked, “Because it’s Monday and I’m going to work, my house keeper would be here soon and I don’t want her to see you here” she continued. I dressed up quickly seeing that she wasn’t joking. She looked really hot in her grey skirt suit, I don’t know how she managed to look hot in everything but she did still. The previous night’s event still got me bothered, how I slept off, what she went to get, everything got me wondering and from her expression and actions at the time, I wasn’t getting answers any time soon. I was willing to wait patiently as I’m not one who rushed things naturally. “Alright Ayo, I would call you later, thank you for everything” she said as she stood at the gate watching me drive off and she did same almost immediately.


I got some food on my way home still wishing those moments with Sewa never ended. I got home not too long after and met Harry at the gate, still wearing my blue shirt. “Guy, why you dey like to do this kind thing na, when I don talk say I no like am” I said, vexing. “No vex na, make I just wear am today for the last time, e no go happen again” he said. “Nooo, you no go wear am out today, shirt wey I go take go my dry cleaner make e wash the life for me, come make I give you another shirt, I go dash you sef but this one, na the last time you go see this shirt be this” I said. He followed me in so I gave him a shirt I had stopped wearing though it wasn’t looking bad. I went ahead to brush thinking he would have left only for me to come out of the bathroom and find him with an extra spoon. “Harry how far, wetin you dey do na, I think say you been dey go somewhere before” I asked looking surprised. “Ehn na true say I dey go somewhere but I no fit go if I never chop na and I see say you get chop chop for here, na why I say make I quick chop dey go” he said. This guy had come to shorten my ration again, just like other days. I wasn’t in the mood to argue so I got an extra plate and put in a portion of the food for him. “Na why I like you be that, where you go since yesterday?” he asked after eating. “Guy abeg leave me, I no dey mood to talk?” I said bluntly. “Nawa o, some people sef, abeg make I dey go, I go ask you for night, maybe your head go don dey down, that’s if you sleep house today sha” he said. “Mchew, abegi, later bro” I said, shutting the door behind him.

Quiet. That was all I needed and thanks to Harry’s departure, I could have some of that. There was nothing serious to do in school so there was no point going. I turned on my generator as I needed some air and the weather was too hot to give me some. I didn’t know I had called for some interruption as the sound of the generator sent people coming to my apartment to charge their devices as there was no light the previous day according to them. I was glad when they were all gone. Just as I lay down to rest a little; I heard a knock on my door. I decided not to lock the door to avoid the stress of standing up to open the door a million times. I told whoever it was to come in, the person hesitated. I had to stand up reluctantly to get the door, it was my landlord’s daughter. Sandra. Sandra had just come home from her school, University of Benin. Her dad had made sure she spoke to no male tenant for fear of them “destroying” her. I barely even noticed her until something happened.

It happened few weeks ago when I was at a bar chilling with my friends when Peter began gisting us about one babe that ‘banged’ him and his friend ‘badly’. “The funniest part be say the girl na all those omo get inside but she bad ehn, I go like make you taste am as my good friend” he said, “You don dey craze abi, which time me and you go dey bang same babe, abeg leave me” I responded. “You never even see the babe sef, you don dey talk rubbish, see her picture first na” he said. “Oya na, make we see, she fit no even fine sef after all your mouth” I said confidently. “You think say I be like Tunde wey no dey catch fine babe, abeg see the babe wey I talk, fresh, better babe” he said, pointing his phone at me. Behold, it was my landlord’s daughter who wore nothing but long skirts and dresses with blouses (the ‘mary amaka’ kind) that are not even fitted. She was looking so hot in the picture in her short red dress, professional make up on and look at those boobs. Wonders shall never end, I thought to myself. “She dey okay na, her bobbie fresh die abi na only for picture?” I asked, “Ehn, if I hear, make I even halla the girl sef” Peter said. “She dey live alone?” I asked, pretending not to know her. “No, I tell you say she be omo get inside na but I know no how she dey do am, she fit lie say she get fellowship, na she know wetin she want because her papa no go fit give her the kind money I go give am” Peter explained.

He made the call and she promised to be with us soon. She had changed her name from Ifeanyinwa to Sandra, Sandy for short.  It took a while but we didn’t notice how time went since we went from bottle to bottle. Suddenly she appeared looking even hotter that the picture. She wore tight black leggings with a see-through top that exposed her white brassiere and of course, her sexy cleavage. She called my friend ‘baby’ and went ahead to say hi to the rest of us when she saw me, ghen ghen. The look on her face was shocking and amusing at the same time but we greeted cool-ly. She left with my friend and that was the last I saw of her until today. She was standing at my door. “Good afternoon” she said, “Hey what’s up, come in” I replied. She came in, looked around the room thoroughly examining it and she looked impressed. “Sit down” I said, pointing towards the bed as I had no chair since I never needed it. She sat. “What’s up? To what do I owe this visit?” I asked, no response. She looked so innocent in her ‘mary amaka’ dress. No one would have been able to imagine her looking that hot that evening but it was okay, we all have two sides and if your other side decides to be hotter than you, it’s not a bad idea, depends on what you do with the hotness though.

“About the other night…” she finally spoke, “Oh that, it’s no bigdeal, you’re a big girl and can do anything you please” I said, it wasn’t my place to judge, not like I was perfect and I’m sure she had her reasons for doing whatever. “Really?” she asked, “Yeah sure” I responded. “Thank You” she said hugging me like I was her uncle. I was thinking she would leave at that point but she stayed. “I’m hungry, do you have food? She said, “No, I don’t, you didn’t eat before you came?” I asked surprised because she lived just next door so why would she be asking me for food, she could just go home to get food. “Or should I make you something to eat?” She asked, “No, thank you, I already had breakfast” I declined politely. “What about lunch?” She asked, “I’ve not figured that out yet” I replied. “Let me figure it out for you” She said, “What would you like to eat for lunch?” She continued. “I don’t know Sandy (she said I should call her that), even if I wanted to cook something, I don’t have enough cash in hand and I’ve not figured out how to get more” I lied, hoping she would give up on the lunch idea. “Don’t worry, I have money, just tell me what you would like to eat” She said. “Don’t worry Sandy, if you didn’t come I would still eat anyway but if you insist, you can cook anything you like, I have no preferences” I said. “Okay, I’d make stew and rice, I’d go out to get everything when its 12” She said. I looked at the screen of my phone, it was just 9:20am so I was hoping she would go then come back later with the pepper and all. How I lied. She took one of the books I had arranged and started reading, I knew she was willing to wait.

“Smart mouth” She said, “What?” I asked looking confused. “You said, what would I do without your smile now instead of smart mouth” She said. “Oh that, thank you” (Oshey correcting fluid, I thought) when I realized she was referring to the John Legend’s all of me I was singing along to. “Let me see the kind of songs you have” She said as she came to stay by my side. I left the laptop for her hoping that she would get busy while I took a quick nap. After checking through, I guess she didn’t find anything that interested her. “Are you sleeping? She asked, “Not really, I just want to take a nap” I replied. “Let’s take the nap together” She said as she laid on my chest. “Sigh” I thought. I couldn’t sleep and when I finally thought I had found sleep, I felt her hand roaming. “What are you doing?” I asked, “Shh” She said, locking her lips with mine. After a long deep kiss, I had to ask again “What are you doing? I can’t do this, you’re my friend’s babe” I continued. I knew Peter would be proud of me if I did it with her but I didn’t just want to jump at it. “We’re not serious, it’s just sex” She said. I wasn’t surprised, it wasn’t new with Peter, he hadn’t gotten serious with anyone since his first heartbreak but why me still? “Yeah even if, why are you doing this?” I asked again, “Because I want to” She said, like a boss.

She took off her ‘mary-amaka’ dress revealing one of the sexiest female black bodies I had seen. Her boobs were just so intact, neither small nor big, just perfect. Oh, you should know by now that I love boobs *winks*. She took a tiny piece of clothing she saw on the floor and blindfolded me. “Don’t touch me” She commanded as I was about to touch her boobs and went ahead to tie my hands. I was open to new experiences as an open minded person that I am. She kissed me all over, my mouth, nose, ears, navel and gave me great head too. I didn’t cum though, only Sewa had attained that height. She got on top of me and drove me crazy, and I mean crazy. Just after we were done though I was still tied, my phone rang. “Who’s calling?” I asked her since I was blindfolded, “It’s a Sewa” She replied and she passed me the phone after untying my hands.

“Hello” I said, “Hey Ayo, how are you?” She asked, “I’m good, how’s work going?” I asked, “I closed already, took the rest of the day off” She said. “Oh why? Are you okay?” I asked, feeling genuinely concerned. “Yeah, I’m fine, I just need to rest” She said, “Can you come over, I’d be home in an hour?” She continued, “Yeah sure” I replied.  “Would you like something to eat?” She asked, I hesitated for a while and said “Yes, thank you”. “Okay, lunch would be here, don’t keep me waiting, I’ve missed you” She said. Missed me? Wow, she just made me a very happy man. “I miss you too” I said, not minding Sandy’s presence. “Errm Sandy, I had a really great time, you’re so good but I have to go now” I said. “But I thought…” She said, wanting to contest but I planted a kiss on her mouth to interrupt as I stood up. “Gawd, you’re so beautiful and sexy” I said, looking at her amazing body again. She blushed. “Thanks, is it okay for me to check on you anytime?” She asked, “Of course, you can”. I definitely wanted more of that body but not at that moment, Sewa was more important. One more kiss and she was gone. I turned off the generator so everyone who dropped their devices came to pick them up. I showered, made sure I was looking fresh, then left. I thought about Sandy and whether I needed to tell Peter about it, but the thought of Sewa took over not long after as I drove to her house.



Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Instagram - @i_am_phleg
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2BC07AB1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb