Skip to main content

The Experiment by Ayokunle

We've been talking about augmented reality and augmented sensations for a while now, and how it would translate to our sex life, but that's all it’s been, talk, until now... I was introduced to a weed guy and I bought a butt load of weed, hash brownies and space cake in a bid to surprise you, and finally tick this topic off the bucket list.

I walk in with a massive grin on my face, you already know that I have something mischievous planned, but you can't help but get excited! I present the goodies, informing you that we're going on a journey without leaving our domicile, to which you instantly get up to procure a bottle of well aged wine and two glasses.

Like a perfectly oiled machine, we go about setting up the scene, I arrange the opulent spread and make sure we have a quick exit to the bedroom, you bring out the candles and a lighter, I ask what you would like to have on the TV, you replied saying anything would be fine. On the TV Drake singing "controlla" , and it kinda provided a reggae-esque mood .

We began consuming the brownies and the cake, both had an unusually earthy tang to it , but were nonetheless delicious, we consumed it all, washing it down with some magnificent wine.  We talked about everything other than how we planned on devouring each other, which only increased the sexual tension in the room, our conversation taking precedence over what was on the TV, the candles burning releasing the sweet scent of jasmine and lavender.

We had no sense of the time when the effects began to kick in, you began laughing much more than usual, and I noticed , much to my embarrassment , that I was staring at your lips and admiring the curvature and it's tenderness... noticing imperfections that only made you look even more perfect to me. You had some brownie stuck to your lower lip, and as I reached forward to remove it, our skin made light contact, but that graze was enough to send a deluge of electricity through my finger, up my arm. I could feel every sensory neuron firing at full capacity and I realized that I had become super cognizant of my skin and surroundings.  I realized that you were experiencing the same thing by the look on your face.

We're both getting lit and lifted, and it's unlike anything I've ever felt, we lock gazes and stumble to the bedroom, laughing as we try to disrobe and steal kisses from one another.  I pause to admire the masterpiece that is your flesh and a ravenous hunger begins to stir, before you realize it, I lift you up and place you gently on the bed. My skin burning from continuous contact with your flesh and I want to possess you, all of you, but I manage to maintain composure, or so I thought....

Knowing just how sensitive my skin was, I yearned to see your reaction to stimuli, so I fumbled through our clothes and found things to tie your hands and feet to the bed post.  I whisper in your ear "you gon learn today " to which , you visibly shiver, and the goosebumps begin to appear in droves, I can't wait to turn you out...

I've seen you writhe before, and it's always been a sight to behold, but I've never seen you buckle , writhe , arch and tense up with this much force , this much violence, it was simply beautiful, watching such and unbridled display of pleasure and passion. Your movements invited me to increase the stimulus, and I swiftly , yet gently ran the feather down the nape of your neck , you let out a pleading moan as the feather makes its way to your taut nipples. Your movements the orchestra, and I, the maestro. I planned to thoroughly tease you before pleasing you, lightly running the feather down your breast, down to your belly , down to your bellybutton.  Your  breathing Sharp and shallow as you bask in the flood of sensations course through your body. The feather makes its way down to your thigh and you tense up and buckle once more, giving the impression that you were convulsing....


I can see the contorted look on your face, and I try to imagine the sensations you're experiencing. I proceed to administer the feather once more, this time, closer to your clit, you gasp and moan.

Your moans ever beautiful, laced with frustration and burning lust, I notice the accumulating puddle between your silky smooth thighs, I proceed to examine the source , only to be assaulted by the delicious sight of your juicy pink pussy , and I lose control.

I must feed, the resounding objective in my head, I must taste her juices , I must bask in her sapid nectarous glory as she rides my tongue, this feast must be devoured. Dropping the feather , and making a beeline to your clit, I hear you yelp in surprise, followed by a deep moan , I feel your hip muscles tense and relax as you arch your pussy granting me better access as I feast. Your taste even more divine than I remember , a delicacy fit for a king! The perfect blend of flavors, I take my time to isolate every ingredient, using my tongue to lap at your fountain, the never-ending flood pouring , bathing me as I explore your femininity with my tongue.  Gently flicking your clit, I can feel every centimeter of flesh forming your clit. I twirl, nibble and suck on your beautiful clit, oblivious to your moans, I cared not for how you twisted and contorted, I paid no attention to your pleas, all I cared for was to sate my hunger.

As if experiencing an external pull, I was yanked away from your pussy, taking note of my surroundings and paying attention to your heavy breathing. You look at me with tears in your eyes , and ask "why did you stop? I was so close!! Please don't stop..." to which I  replied, " i told you you gon learn today ..." you begin to yank on the restraints , you can't take the torture , and I sit and watch as you struggle in vain, the beautiful melody of your pleas melding perfectly with your threats and tears , you curse my name and I get so fucking aroused, I egg you to go on, I want to see you grovel and despair as such magnificent pleasure is ripped from you. This goes on for about a minute or two, after which you realize, much to your despair,  that you're subject to my will. The beauty in that moment ingrained in my memory for all time.  I use my finger to wipe your tears , you melt at my touch, I run my thumb across your full lips and firmly plant a deep kiss... you sigh in relief and attempt to draw me in closer , but I pull away and ask, "who do you belong to? Who's filthy fucking slut are you? Who will you submit mind, body and soul to?" To which you wailed, " I'm yours daddy!!!, I'm daddy's fucking slut!!! , use me daddy!!!", your eyes imploring. I draw you closer and plant another deep kiss, my tongue exploring yours as you taste yourself on me, I can feel you getting aroused once more , I pull away, kiss your neck, feeling each inch of your smooth skin as it comes in contact with my lips. I'm basking in the effulgence of the sensation, struggling not to lose control of my actions... it was a herculean task, but I found my way down your throat, nibbling on your flesh as I reached your collarbone, making you quiver and quake with desire as you get closer and closer to your orgasm, I make a detour and arrive at your ample bosom , I proceed to place my tongue betwixt your cleavage slowly making my way to your taut nipples.

You squirm and look into my eyes with spite and lust as I nibble gently on your nipple, sucking and flicking it with my tongue, you can't help but hiss and moan louder. I oscillate between breasts , making sure each one is properly fondled. You begin to beg me to eat you out, your moans filled with supplication of how you want to be released... I bide my time going down your breast, down to your belly button, your moans increasing in acquiescence, I yield to your pleas and spread your legs wide , placing myself squarely in front of your masterpiece . Your anticipation is palpable, as you feel me getting closer and closer to your sweet juicy pussy. I take a swab of your wetness, and you shiver in delight, letting out a melodious note, I flick your clit , sending you into a frenzy, your breathing sharp and shallow in anticipation of my next move. I map the entirety of your womanhood with my tongue, another wave of sensation flooding through me , I can only imagine what you're feeling... I didn't have to imagine for too long as you lock my neck in a vice grip as your orgasm hits.

For a moment I feared for my life , as the pressure in your thighs augmented, you let out a guttural roar, so fierce I knew it had to have been the most intense orgasm you'd ever felt.

You loosen your grip on my neck, gasping hungrily for air, you have intermittent spasms as you bask universe of sensation emanating from the core of your being. I lay down beside you for what seemed like half an hour and kiss your forehead as your breathing slows down.  You barely manage to open your eyes , looking very Asian, you mouth something inaudible which draws me closer to you in a bid to get you to repeat yourself, only to have you bite my ear and grin at me as I yelp and pull away.

Before I could gather my thoughts and plan my next move , you pounced on me and began kissing me, I could taste the hunger, and feel the smoldering heat of your passion as you planted each kiss , working your way down my body. I'm overwhelmed, the tsunami of sensations, unable to focus on one single quantum of sensation. You worked your way down to my cock like a seasoned climber, knowing when and where to touch to get me going.

You arrive at my engorged member, you lick your lips and look up at me with a wicked grin, I know I'm in for a treat as you begin to perform signs and wonders on my rock hard cock. I feel like a volcano, slowly building pressure before an explosive eruption.

Your mastery of the art blows my mind away as you adeptly switch between deepthroating and licking , working the shaft with your soft supple hands, I feel every inch of my cock lights up with increasing lumen as the cadence brings me to a state of enlightenment and clarity. In all my years on earth, I'd never experienced pleasure so exquisite, so refined , so fulfilling.

It wasn't long before I unloaded a nut down your throat. You don't look shocked, you just look up at me and say "is daddy pleased, was I a good little cum-slut for for him?" I manage to whisper a reply noticing that my throat was raspy and dry. I'm still rock hard and revving to go deep inside you! If your mouth was this mind-blowing, I was impatient to learn how your pussy would feel.

I didn't have to wait too long as you crawled up me , hoisting my cock to your very wet pussy , running the tip along your labia. We both shiver as the new sensation flowed between and through us. After what felt like an eternity, you gently pushed my cock in you, letting out a feral hiss as your tight pussy slowly welcomed my cock, taking inch after inch. I was enveloped in your warmth, feeling the entirety of my being encapsulated in the velvety prison, desiring to remain only to go deeper into pleasure personified.

Your face contorted with pleasure , you struggle to catch your breath as you impale yourself on my cock. I'm transfixed, I barely move ,  Enjoying the view. You barely take all of me as the second orgasm hits . I feel you vibrate and spasm violently as you orgasm again and again, your pussy clenching my cock bringing me close to an orgasm. Words fail to capture the beauty of the moment, even a photo or video would fail woefully to completely encapsulate the broad spectrum of sensations and emotions funneled into that singular moment, into each singular motion...

I flip you over and get a vibrator, which I then use to stimulate your clit whilst slow stroking your pussy, you let out a howl, your breathing even more ragged. I pull out and taste the salty-sweet mixture of our essences, sending you into another frenzy. I swiftly return to pounding you slowly, at first, becoming more savage with each stroke. 

We spent what felt like hours exploring different and exciting positions, seemingly insatiable,until we both reach the penultimate climax, knocking the wind out of us both. I hold you in my arms and whisper "I really needed this" to which you replied "me too".
The End.


Facebook - Odusola Aanuoluwapo
Instagram - @i_am_phleg
Twitter - @odusolar
BBM - 2BC07AB1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunsin's Kitchen - Second Year Anniversary

I’m not a fan of long WhatsApp posts hence the need to write, post and just share the link on one WhatsApp/Instagram post. I’m a bit rusty (writing-wise) sha but I’ll try. I want to talk about how Dunsin’s Kitchen (DK) started because it’s our second anniversary today. I never imagined being a cook at this time, not with banking and family stress. I’ve imagined selling food a couple of times and it was inspired by one boli and beans seller in Asaba during my NYSC in 2014. I told my friend Osaru then that I’d love to start a place like that and call it Boli Kitchen. We just used to laugh about it then plus I’m not really a fan of beans though I could cook it well if I wanted to. Fast forward to 2020, we had a guest- my husband’s colleague who I served jollof rice and she kept talking about how good it was. One day, she said she would love to buy if I could make it for her so I agreed. Then I decided to ask others if they’d like to buy so I wouldn’t be making a small portion and some agr

My Marriage Story...So Far

I get to be asked about how marriage has been a lot by some of my unmarried friends. I’ve not even been married for long enough to be qualified to answer that question. From my little experience, marriage, like any other phase in life isn’t all smooth. It has its ups and downs. There’s an extra respect you get as soon as you get married. I get to be called MA a lot by people who wouldn’t ordinarily call me that and I’m wondering why. I guess it’s just the way the society has made it. Oh and I lost some friends as soon as I got the MRS title. Some people don’t care about how serious your relationship is, they’d still be on your ‘case’ but as soon as you say “I do”, they’d forget you like you never existed. This was good and bad for me because I considered some to be great friends but then, I guess I was wrong. Then there’s the pressure to get pregnant, I got lucky to get pregnant earlier than I thought though I wasn’t even ready. But before my body began announcing it, I still

Making Your Death Profitable

I read a thread on twitter recently about women whose husbands die and the in-laws take over everything their husband owned and it got me thinking about a lot of things. That is actually the reality in a lot of homes in Nigeria. Husband dies, his family takes over stuff without considering how his wife will cater for the kids. Sometimes, they might even kill the man to get his properties and take over everything including his wife. It’s really sad that people can be so wicked and inconsiderate which is why we need to take some steps to prevent our loved ones from suffering after our demise. It’s very important for a woman to work and have her own investments in different places no matter how rich your husband is. I’ve seen women who become maids after their very rich husband dies and there’s nothing left for them. While you can’t stop any in-law from claiming whatever, you can build yourself up financially so that you won’t be affected financially when death happens to your husb